These frozen yogurt fruit cups are the perfect frozen treat. They are made from simple plant based ingredients, are low in sugar, and take less than ten minutes to prepare. Perfect to grab on the go.
What you’ll need:
To make these frozen yogurt fruit cups, you will need the following ingredients: oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, any kind of dairy free yogurt, and fruit. For my yogurt cups, I chose to use strawberries, mango, kiwi, blueberries, and pomegranate. You can use these, or other fresh or frozen fruit that you have on hand.
You will also need a muffin pan and some muffin cups.
Making your yogurt cups:
Start by making the granola base for the cups. For this, you will need to mix the oats, peanut butter, and maple syrup.
Line the muffin pan with the muffin cups and add about 1-2 tablespoons of the granola base to each cup. Push it down with your fingers so the granola is firmly in place.
On top, add the about 3-4 heaping tablespoons of the dairy free yogurt.
Next, cut up the larger fruit so that it fits on top of the fruit cups. Cut up your strawberries, mango, and kiwi into smaller pieces (maybe about the size of a raspberry). Then sprinkle those on top of the fruit cups.
Place them in the freezer for 4-5 hours. That’s it!!
This is such a simple recipe. It’s a great one to make at the beginning of the week and then keep in the freezer to grab when you’re craving something sweet. These frozen yogurt fruit cups are also a delicious summer treat to cool off with!
Frozen Yogurt Fruit Cups
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- dairy free yogurt
- Start by cutting up the strawberries, mango, and kiwi into small pieces. They will be the topping for your fruit cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, and maple syrup. This will be your granola base.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Add about 1-2 tablespoons of the granola to each muffin cup.
- On top of the granola, add 3-4 heaping tablespoons of the dairy free yogurt to each cup.
- Top off the fruit cups by adding the fruit.
- Place the cups in the freezer for at least 2 hours.