This s'more dip is a delicious and fun recipe to make for friends, for a party, or just to enjoy on your own! It couldn't be easier to make, too. I made this eversion vegan and I will show you exactly what ingredients I used, so that you can make your own version vegan as well. And if you are not vegan, you can use the same exact recipe, but replace the ingredients with the non-vegan version.
What you will need to make this recipe
- peanut butter cups: I used vegan dark chocolate cups for this recipe. I used these by the brand Justin's. Unreal also makes great peanut (and almond) butter cups. If you are not vegan, you can use any kind of peanut butter cups such as Reece's.
- chocolate chips: any chocolate chips will work for this recipe. Here are some vegan chocolate brands I like: Endangered Species and Beyond Good.
- vegan marshmallows (large and small): for this recipe I used large marshmallows and small ones to fill in the gaps left by the large marshmallows. That way, I had a whole white layer of marshmallows. The only brand that I know of that makes vegan marshmallows is Dandie's.
- graham crackers- graham crackers are usually vegan. The mainstream brand Honey Maid is vegan- you can find it at almost any grocery store.
You will also need an oven safe skillet (or other dish) to make the dip in. I use one like this that I bought from Amazon.
How to make this s'mores dip
Add the peanut butter cups to the bottom of a skillet. Fill in the gaps with chocolate chips.
For the next layer, add large marshmallows and fill in the gaps with small marshmallows.
Top with crushed graham crackers and more chocolate.
Bake the skillet in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 400*F, until the marshmallows develop a light golden color.
Give the skillet just a few minutes to cool off, then dig in with some fresh graham crackers. Enjoy while warm & reheat in the oven if you don't eat it all in one sitting.
Here is a quick recipe tutorial on how to make the dip
If you liked this recipe, you might also like these other vegan recipes that are easy and fun to share with friends:
S'mores Dip (Vegan)
- skillet or oven safe dish
- peanut butter cups
- chocolate chips
- vegan marshmallows large and small
- graham crackers
- an oven safe skillet or other dish to make the dip in
- Add the peanut butter cups to the bottom of a skillet. Fill in the gaps with chocolate chips.
- For the next layer, add large marshmallows and fill in the gaps with small marshmallows.
- Top with crushed graham crackers and more chocolate.
- Bake the skillet in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 400*F, until the marshmallows develop a light golden color.
- Give the skillet just a few minutes to cool off, then dig in with some fresh graham crackers! Enjoy best when warm & reheat in the oven if you don't eat it all in one sitting🥰
How to store the s'mores dip? How long will it last?
If you do not finish the dip, you can it in an air tight container at room temperature for 2-3 days. I highly recommend reheating it in the oven before eating it again, as the chocolate and marshmallows harden otherwise.
What if I am not vegan? Can I use non vegan ingredients?
Yes, you can use the non-vegan versions of all of the ingredients that I listed if you yourself are not vegan.