This peanut butter oatmeal bake is soft, light, fluffy and filled with raspberry jelly for the perfect peanut butter and jelly flavor!
What you will need to make this recipe
- banana: make sure the banana is ripe.
- peanut butter: use creamy natural peanut butter for this recipe. Natural peanut butter is the kind that only lists “peanuts” and possibly also salt under the ingredients. It doesn’t have any added oils and sugar. This kind of peanut butter is runny and smooth. You can use traditional peanut butter, but the batter will be less thick and the oats will have a little bit of a different texture.
- maple syrup: you can also use another liquid sweetener like agave or honey.
- baking powder
- dairy free milk– any dairy free milk will work for this recipe.
- dash of salt
- jelly– raspberry or strawberry jelly are great in this recipe.
How to make the peanut butter oatmeal bake
To a blender or a food processor, add the oats, banana, peanut butter, maple, baking powder, vanilla, milk, and dash of salt.
Blend everything until you get a runny batter. Transfer half of the batter to a ramekin, or another oven safe dish.
Add a few tablespoons of your favorite jam or jelly right in the middle of the batter. Fill the rest of the bowl with the remaining batter.
Bake the oats in the oven at 350F/ 175C for 25-30 minutes.
Top with more peanut butter and jelly and dig in!
Note: You can make this recipe as one large batch, or you can divide the oats between two bowls and make two batches.
Here is a full recipe tutorial on how to make the oats
If you liked this recipe, you might also like these other vegan peanut butter and jelly desserts:
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bake (Filled with Jelly)
- oven safe dish
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- dash of salt
- strawberry jelly
- To a blender or a food processor, add the oats, banana, peanut butter, maple, baking powder, vanilla, milk, and dash of salt.
- Blend everything until you get a runny batter. Transfer half of the batter to a ramekin, or another oven safe dish.