Hello world! I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since I last made a recipe post on my blog! I have been busy creating hundreds of recipes throughout the year, and have been sharing them all on my Instagram page. I almost forgot how much I love creating recipes on this blog, so I’m so excited to start sharing them all on here for you 🙂 Here is a vegan cheesecake recipe that I am currently obsessed with and I’m sure you’ll love!
This week, I made one of my favorite recipes that I’ve ever made so far, and I thought it would be the perfect recipe to make a comeback with! It was my mom’s birthday this week, and she has recently become dairy-free, just like me! I love baking for friends and family more than anything, so I wanted to make her the perfect dairy-free cake. She is a huge fan of cheesecake- a dessert that is traditionally pretty much all dairy so I really wanted to make her a vegan cheesecake that she would love!
I could not be happier with how it turned out, and my whole family LOVED it! It looks so beautiful, but is actually super easy to make! It only took me about 20 minutes to prep. After you prep it, you just need to pop it in the freezer for several hours and that’s it! It’s actually super filling and healthy too. All of the ingredients are natural and there is no refined sugar. It’s raw too, so no baking required. It’s a perfect dessert to make for a special occasion, or just as an awesome treat to keep in the freezer and reach for when you have a sweet craving. This cheesecake is 100% vegan, but don’t worry, your non-vegan friends will love it too! They won’t even be able to tell the difference 😉
Hopefully you try it and love it too 🙂
- 1 cup soaked pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1 cup agave (or another sweetener)
- 1 can coconut milk refrigerate overnight, and only use the thick solid part that forms at the top
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries optional
- For the crust, blend all of your ingredients in a high speed blender. Then line the bottom of the cake mold with it.
- For the filling, blend all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and pour over the crust. Place in the freezer for at least five hours.