Yogurt bowls have been one of my favorite breakfast recipes lately. Because of the weather warming up, they are an awesome refreshment. And not to mention that they are super easy to make! I wanted to share this recipe and video with you for a simple dairy free yogurt bowl that I like to make.
You can make yogurt bowls entirely your own, and add whatever you like to them. I personally love adding some fresh fruit like berries, as well as nuts and seeds for some extra protein and nutrients.
For this specific bowl, I added strawberries, banana, blueberries, a simple protein bar that is packed with nuts and seeds and is low in sugar, and topped it off with some peanut butter and pumpkin seeds.
Hope you and enjoy! Please feel free to share your own versions of dairy free yogurt bowls. I love to see what you create 🙂
Dairy Free Yogurt Bowl
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- fresh berries and fruit I added strawberries, blueberries, and bananas
- nuts and seeds I added peanut butter and pumpkin seeds
- optional: cut up a protein bar for extra flavor and nutrients
- Add your yogurt. Then layer the fruit, nuts, seeds, and toppings.
- Enjoy your refreshing, quick, and healthy breakfast 🙂